Programme Director and Tutor: Dr Paul Baker
AirwaySkills Tutors: Dr Jeanette Scott, Dr Veronica Payne, Dr Paul Gardiner, Dr Grant Hounsell and Dr Craig Birch
Visiting Faculty (1996-2015): Prof. Viji Patil, Dr John Henderson, Prof. Carin Hagberg, Prof. Richard Levitan, Prof. Orlando Hung, Prof. William Rosenblatt, Prof. Elizabeth Behringer, Dr Nicholas Woodall
Our full day AirwaySkills programmes are designed for doctors practising in Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine.
Gain essential skills for your daily airway management in this all-day difficult airway workshop. You will practise in small groups, under the guidance of experienced tutors. No waiting for equipment on our courses: individual sets of manikins, models and the latest equipment mean you can maximise your learning experience. We offer a balance of didactic teaching, hands-on training and simulation.
- hands-on experience
- a wide range of airway equipment
- individual tuition from experienced tutors
- small groups for maximum learning
- confidence with difficult airways
- knowledge and a wealth of practical tips
- expertise with modern equipment
- Emergency Airway Management (CICO)